The Coffee Station {At Home}


{Photo: The Fancy Life - Our Coffee Corner}

We're coffee drinkers in our house. I also drink tea too. Always coffee in the morning & usually some type of tea in the afternoon or evening. 
Since coffee and tea are daily staples in our house it would be nice to have everything that we need readily available {I usually find myself digging through the cupboards}. I don't like storing everything away just to have to dig it out again. 

That's why I am loving these ideas:

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}
Everything at these coffee stations are readily accessible, organized & pretty too!

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but we don't have an abundance of counter space in our house, so I don't like having a lot out. However, these cute coffee stations are rather inspiring. All I may need is a small tray or stand to corral items like sugar, spoons, coffee, etc. together. Right now, I keep the sugar & the coffee maker {obviously} out. I suppose our little coffee corner isn't so bad for the time being {and being greeted by fresh flowers every now and then seems to make the space a little better!}. But, at some point, I'm hoping to create a bit more of a coffee/tea station.

{Photo: The Fancy Life}

What about you? Do you have a coffee/tea station in your home? Any tips for those of us who have very little counter space to work with? How do you like to organize & store your coffee/tea essentials? I'd love to hear your ideas!

Comments

  1. Loving these coffee station ideas!
    After reading this post I am off for a hot mug full of my favourite brew.

    :) Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are coffee people in my house as well! Love having a designated station to prepare my morning ritual :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a coffee station for our Nespresso machine and love it! You can see it here:
    http://www.mysocalledhome.com/2013/03/so-long-starbucks.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Hilary! Hopping over to check it out :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!