Wednesday Randoms


Happy March, friends! The countdown to spring is officially underway!

Here are a few random things for your mid-week.

I really like the update that Ashlea from This Mamas Dance gave her kitchen cabinets. It really changes and brightens up the space. Not to mention, I really like the paint colour she chose for the upper cabinets. A little bit of colour pop, and it's lovely!

{find it}

This tub-nook (is that a thing?) in this bathroom is so inviting. 
The contrast of the floor tiles with all the bright white ---- so great.  

{find it}

And this laundry room?! It's not over the top; just simple, beautiful & functional. 

{find it}

This is a big month here at our house. At the end of the month we'll be celebrating our girl's first birthday. I'm starting to collect a few ideas for a little party. Nothing huge, but something to celebrate her & her first year of life. I'll hopefully be able to share a few of the party details when the time comes. I know I've said it before, but since she's arrived, time has gone by so fast. Some days are a fog and feel long and hard, and I look back and I can't remember some things (I blame lack of sleep). But there are also good days filled with joy & great memories, smiles and giggles. That being said, when you step back and look at the bigger picture and how quickly time can go, it's a great reminder to enjoy the now (even if there are hard days) and take things slow, because you literally blink and a whole year has gone by. 

This cute little printable seems to sum it all up. 

{find it}

Hope you're all having a great week!


Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

Comments

  1. I can't believe she's almost a year old! Can't wait to see pictures :) mp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!