A Really Quick Lunch Idea

I'm not going to lie, I feel like all I've wanted to eat during this pregnancy is junk food. Don't worry, it doesn't mean I have. I've especially wanted sweet things. Oh, and chips. I know, I know. Not good. It's not that I don't like eating veggies & fruit and whatever else is healthy (I'm really not a picky eater, at all). It's just that my sweet (and junk food) tooth seems to be extra dominant right now. 

SEND.HELP.


One thing I have been eating quite a bit lately (and some what craving - I think because it tastes so refreshing!) to try and combat the junk food bug are veggie & hummus wraps. Anyways, in case you're looking for a healthy, refreshing, lunch go-to, here's what I like to put inside a whole wheat tortilla:
  • Hummus (of your choice)
  • Shredded carrot 
  • Peppers (green & red)
  • Cucumber
  • Tomatoes
  • Cheese
  • Lettuce
  • Dill pickles (could be completely pregnancy related?)
  • Really, any veggies you like that you have on hand. Pile them on. It's basically a salad. In a wrap. With hummus.
That's it. It's easy, quick, doesn't require cooking, and something healthy & fresh. Perfect for the summer! Like I said, it's become a "go-to" lately and I'm OK with that.


So tell me. What are your quick, easy, healthy, lunch ideas? 
Share them below, because this pregnant mama would love to add some things to my "go-to" list! 

Comments